● Rounded base helps ingredients blend easily while cooking
● Extended helper handle provides added control when transferring
● Superior heat distribution and retention of enameled cast iron
● An advanced sand-colored interior enamel with even more resistance to wear
● Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel that resists chipping and cracking
The smoothly curved interior and rounded base of the Signature saucepan make sauce making easier than ever. An extended helper handle and a contoured main handle also provide added control when transferring cookware on the stovetop or between the kitchen and the table.
Crafted of durable cast iron and protected by Le Creuset's enhanced enameling, the Signature saucepan provides the optimal medium for sauce making with its precise and responsive temperature control properties.
● Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel resists chipping and cracking; interior enamel is engineered to resist staining and dulling
● Sand-colored interior enamel makes it easy to monitor food as it cooks, preventing burning and sticking
● Oversized handles provide even weight distribution and a secure grip
● Ergonomic composite knobs are heat resistant to 500°F
● Built-in lid stabilizers provide a secure, no-slide fit
● The lightest weight per quart of any premium cast iron cookware available