● Casserole cast iron skillet in white with loop side handles for easy transport; oven safe to 400 degree Fahrenheit
● ast iron for even heat distribution and retention; Enamel doesn't have non-stick function
● Always use hot-pads, oven mitts, or potholders while moving or removing cast iron cookware on or from the stove or oven.
● ENEFITS OF ENAMELED CAST IRON: Long favored for its ability to withstand direct heat and distribute heat evenly, enameled cast iron is an excellent choice for preparing your next meal! Solid and durable, enameled cast iron cookware will last forever with good care and can be used on a stovetop or in the oven, making it one of the most versatile pots in your collection. Unlike bare cast iron, enameled cast iron has a glossy, smooth finish made of porcelain that never has to be seasoned!
● 4 QUART DUTCH OVEN: The perfect pot for beginners or pros, this 4 quart casserole dish has a 9.5” diameter. It’s available in bright red or blue with cream interiors that will light up your kitchen! The perfect housewarming gift, wedding gift, holiday gift, Mother’s Day gift or Father’s day gift, it comes beautifully packaged and ready to use. This bright, glossy Dutch oven combines form and function to provide you with a dynamic utensil that will quickly become one of your favorites!
● OVEN SAFE CASSEROLE DISH: Perfect for braising, cooking, simmering, baking, broiling and roasting, the Klee Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven integrates seamlessly from stovetop to oven. Safe to use on gas, electric, ceramic, glasstop and induction stoves; oven safe to 500 degrees F. The tight-fitting lid with Bakelite knob includes self-basting ridges so your food stays moist while it cooks. Cast iron is excellent at retaining heat evenly, so you can use a lower heat setting with the same results!
● MARINATE, COOK, SERVE: Enameled cast iron cookware is resistant to acidic and alkaline foods, so you can marinate food before cooking and store leftovers in the refrigerator! This pan moves seamlessly between the refrigerator, countertop, stove, oven and table so you can prepare, cook and serve food all in the same pan. Large, ergonomic handles are easy to grip when moving the pan. Always use oven mitts or pot holders when handling the pan; the handles will be HOT