Create the best tasting meal-seasoned cast iron skillet/frying pan. It is very suitable for indoor cooking on the stove or oven, and outdoor campfire or barbecue. The frying pan/frying pan is the ideal size for frying meat, sautéing vegetables, omelettes, boiled fish, French pancakes and making pancakes/pancakes. Very suitable for indoor and outdoor cooking.
Serious chefs and professional chefs like the way that black iron pans are evenly heated and provide excellent cooking results.
The more pots you use, the better the effect will be as the bronzer develops.
Some handy tips:
1. If you are cooking meat or fish-oil the food instead of using a pot
2. Be patient; cook the food before trying to turn it over.
3. Do not fry food directly from the refrigerator, let it rise to room temperature.
● Material: Uncoated Thick Cast Iron.
● The Whole Pot Is Thick And Durable For 60 Years. It Has No Chemical Coating And Is Evenly Heated And Not Sticky.
● The Vent Hole Of The Cover Is Effectively Pressed, And The Stainless Steel Bead Screw Is Fixed For A Long Time And Is Not Easy To Loose.
● Good Thermal Conductivity, Good Heat Preservation, Uniform Heat Conduction, Long Residual Temperature, And Added Flavor To The Stew Ingredients.
Why use an iron pan?
The iron pan is tough and can be used at very high temperatures.
The wok is suitable for all types of stoves, grills and ovens.
Iron is a pure, simple metal, easy to maintain and recyclable.
What is PTFE non-stick coating?
PTFE is an abbreviation for polytetrafluoroethylene. The compound is used in non-stick coatings on cooking, baking and baking utensils under various brand names. The biggest feature of PTFE-coated frying pans, baking tins and other cooking utensils is the slightly waxy surface. What makes PTFE coatings so special is their durability and excellent non-stick quality.