What Kind of Delicacies Can the Casserole Be?
As a China Cookware Manufacturers, share with you.
Korean kimchi tofu pot ingredients 1 box of tender tofu, 1 bag of Korean spicy cabbage, 150 grams of pork belly, 1 zucchini, half green onion, 1 tablespoon of Korean chili paste, 2 grams of salt, and 1 large bowl of rice water.
Cast Iron Round Casserole
1. Pour the rice-washing water in a small enamel cast iron pot until it is 80% full. Bring to a medium heat and turn to a low heat.
2. Pour the chili sauce and spread it evenly.
3. Put the spicy cabbage, pork belly slices, and salt into the pot one by one. 4. Simmer for 15 minutes like this. 5. You can put in soft tofu and zucchini slices and simmer together. 6. After boiling in the pot, reduce the heat to simmer for 2 minutes, add shredded green onions and turn off the heat. Put in 1 tablespoon full of chili sauce. Add spicy cabbage and pork belly slices, it looks so tempting!
Ingredients: 1 large bowl of cold rice, 1 egg, 1 tsp olive oil, 5 ml sesame oil, 100 g minced meat, 20 g soybean sprouts, 1/3 carrot, 1/3 cucumber, and 2 tablespoons of Korean bibimbap.
1. Preheat the pot on a low fire for 2 minutes, pour in a little olive oil, and heat for 1 minute.
2. Put the minced meat, soybean sprouts, and carrots into the pot and stir-fry for 1 minute, then set aside.
3. Spread a layer of sesame oil on the bottom of the pot and the inside of the pot wall, and put the cold rice into the pot. 4. Spread the fried ingredients and cucumber shreds in step 2 on the rice, and beat an egg on the ingredients. 5. Cover the pot and heat for 5 minutes, open the lid and stir in the bibimbap, and serve. Spread a layer of sesame oil on the bottom of the pot and the inside of the pot wall and pour in a bowl of cold rice.
Our company also has Cast Iron Round Casserole on sale, welcome to contact us.